Author Instructions for Presentations at ICC 2003
1. Each author/presenter will need to have their presentation in power
point or PDF format either on floppy disks, or CDs.
2. The presentations will be loaded onto the presentation laptop provided
by the ICC 2003 organizers before the sessions.
3. Presenters should prepare their talks for 20 minutes. 1 or 2
additional minutes will be provided per presentation for audience
questions and comments.
4. All presenters are REQUIRED to attend the Speaker’s Breakfast between
6.45am and 8am on the day of their respective presentations. The
breakfast will be in the Artega Room at The William A. Egan Civic & Convention Center
5. Please bring along 2 copies of your presentations (on different
floppy disks/CDs) to avoid last minute problems.
Other Author Information
3.) Visa Assistance Request Form – PDF
(Only if your country requires a Visa, please visit http://www.usembassy.dk/index12.htm)
You MUST submit these forms to IEEE Communications Society by:
Fax: +1 212 705 8996 Attn: Patricia Dyett
Mail: IEEE COMMUNICATIONS SOCIETY 305 EAST 47TH STREET, NY, NY 10017-2394, USA
1.) For Proceedings
Debbie Graffox, email@example.com
2.) For Registration – and Hotel Reservations
IEEE COMMUNICATIONS SOCIETY 305 EAST 47TH STREET, NY, NY 10017-2394, USA
Fax: +1 212 705 8996 · firstname.lastname@example.org